Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Isadora Test and Ideas

Heres one of my first layouts for Isadora, Since then I've evolved to...


Project Idea: So, for class on tuesday, I'm somewhat at a loss as where my idea is going. So I'm gonna free-write. After getting a better handling on the space I have more of an idea of what will work but not exactly what the viewer should see. Really I wanna do something good.

We are in an ADD culture. Ads everywhere, mobile devices that we never take our ads off of, how could I possibly make something that will grab someones attention and MAKE them look? Make them look away from their phone or their laptop, etc.? Really, the crisis here is the lack of material, I don't have a lot of raw footage that could be combined to some relevant piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment