Thursday, January 26, 2012

Further Developments I

Materials Ideas:

So after leaving class yesterday, I thought about "transparent" materials that I could use. Mylar came to mind, and so I've been experimenting with using it as either a base to draw the characters on- or as a whiteboard . I like the idea of the transparency because it's something different you don't see a lot.

Film Ideas: 

One of the ideas which emerged through class on tuesday was- what if I combine the 1st Idea and the 3rd Idea? How would that work out? Knowing that I didn't have to use footage but could use pictures was interesting- but it would just take the magic away from the illusion if the image were still...So then I started thinking, what if I could-- manufacture this jellyfish world I was thinking of in real-life? This seems like it would be kinda hard, but I've been thinking of a LOT of different methods- they all seem possible but kind of impossible.

Water Projector?
So through my research I've been getting a little farther on my weird aquarium projecting idea- I found a pretty awesome video that opens even wider horizons and ideas for me. 
Here are some other things I found which were cool- but not as helpful:


Also: something I did with some free-ware:

Interesting eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment