Thursday, January 19, 2012

Assignment Write-Up

The reading was pretty hard, but was honestly very interesting too. It was challenging thinking in this vocabulary as well.

SOPA was preventing me from looking at any of the other stuff on ubu.com today, but I will be looking at it later. I was thinking of one frame at a time recently and tried to do a little experiment- the frame wouldn't stay still because I was lacking a tripod. Nevertheless, it will probably end well enough if I acquire one. The scanning in idea is interesting but I'm too impatient and if I used wet media I'd have to wait for it to dry. I will probably end up doing some collaging which I'm totally okay with. Either that or papercutting- actually...That would work with the scanning idea. The only thing that sucks about that is I left my scanner at home this semester and the scanners at school suck notoriously. OH well. we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment